1950s Cream Lace Nightgown
This pretty vintage cream nightgown has a lace and pale pink satin border—a beautiful delicate net overlay with lining underneath.
It is a pretty gown that can be worn as a dress. Perfect for weddings, bridal showers, romance, and gifting.
- Pull-over style.
- Long pale pink ribbon back ties.
- 5'8" mannequin
- Size: No tag, fits like a small.
Please follow measurements for accurate sizing.
- 34" bust - Complete measurement.
- 29" waist - Complete measurement.
- 38" hip - Complete measurement.
- 33" ribbon length
- 33" skirt
It is measured from the top of the waist to the hem.
- 47" length - The complete length of the garment.
- 38 1/2" hem - Complete measurement.
Green specialty dry cleaned - Ready to wear.
This nightgown can be hand-laundered and lightly steamed gently away from the garment. The garment may incur slight wrinkles during shipping. There are no rips or snags.
Please see the photographs for further inspection.
Fabric: nylon, silk, lace