- Jones New York Herringbone Black Wool Suit
Jones New York Herringbone Black Wool Suit
Jones New York vintage 80s black-white herringbone wool suit has impeccable style.
The wool garment is a double-breasted peak lapel with double welt pockets, six buttons on the front, one button inside the jacket, and three buttons on each sleeve.
The pants have a front zipper and one button with a slide hook. Both garments are fully lined; medium-weight wool is soft with a smooth touch.
- 38" bust - Complete measurement.
- 16" shoulder to shoulder
- 34" waist - Complete measurement.
- 23 1/2" outer arm sleeve
It is measured from the top of the sleeve to the hem.
- 16 1/2" inner arm sleeve
It is measured from under the armpit to the sleeve hem.
- 9" armhole depth
- 9" wrist - Complete measurement.
- 28" length
- 48 1/2" hem - Complete measurement.
- 29" waist - Complete measurement.
- 1 3/4" waistband
- 38" hip - Complete measurement.
- 11 1/2" front rise
- 15 1/2" back rise
- 13" upper thigh
It is measured from the crotch across the thigh, not double.
- 10 1/4" knee
It is measured flat across the knee, not double.
- 31" inner leg seam
- 42" outer leg seam
- 18" leg hem - Complete measurement.
- 6" zipper
Organically Dry Cleaned - Ready to wear.
Tiny black thread pulled on the left side bottom of the pants shown in the photograph.
Please see the photographs for further inspection.
Tag/label: Jones New York
Fabric: 100% wool